7 Hour - Site Safety Manager Refresher
Download complete rule
7-HOUR SITE SAFETY MANAGER REFRESHER
This NYC DOB Approved 7-Hour Site Safety Manager Course is a renewal requirement for the holder of a NYC Department of Buildings Site Safety Manager or Site Safety Coordinator Certificate; this course is also a Registration requirement for Construction Superintendents.
Course objectives and Learning Outcomes: Upon completion of this course, the students will be able to:
- Evaluate the difference between the OSHA standards and Chapter 33 of the New York City (NYC) Building Code (BC)
- Identify Jobsite Safety Violations
- Identify the differences between the 2008 and 2014 NYC BC and to which projects they are applicable
- Navigate the N Y C Department of Buildings website to stay current with Building Codes, New York City Rules, Bulletins and applications
- Identify types of Site Safety Management
- Apply safe work practices at their construction sites based on prudent decision- making
- Outline the reasons for NYC’s safety rules on concrete projects
Course Policy: Students must earn a 70% or more in their final exam in order to successfully complete the course. Upon successful class completion, students will receive a certificate of class completion from THE TRAINING INSTITUTE OF SITE SAFETY, LLC.
Attendance Policy: Students are required to complete 100% of the course and actively participate in all learning activities. Only 1-2 hours of make-up time is permitted for this training course. Should this occur, it is the student’s responsibility to contact THE TRAINING INSTITUTE OF SITE SAFETY, LLC to schedule a make-up session or arrange to attend another scheduled event. Student will not be eligible to receive certificate of completion without making up missed time.
10% Discount for 2-3 attendees
15% Discount for 4 or more attendees
A TISS staff will be available before, during and after each course to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You can reach us at 212-683-7200 or Training@site-safety.com Please contact our Director of Training Development for Additional classes, dates and group discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-683-7200