Free Safety Seminar
Starting November 10, 2017, any job that requires a Construction Superintendent will require a Site Safety Plan.
Site Safety Plans will now be required for:
- New Building Construction or Demolition (excluding 1,3,4 family homes)
- Vertical or horizontal enlargement.
- Any job for which Special Inspections are required for underpinning or protection of sides of excavations.
- Removal of one or more floors over a 12 month period.
- Alteration or demolition of more than 50% of the floor area of a building over a 12 month period. Int. No. 1448
Fines of up to $10,000 may be issued for not having a Site Safety Plan.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW RULE?
Attend our free Seminar Wednesday, September 13th in Midtown 8am - 10am